Ed enjoys the opportunity to create musical expressions that are made to serve special occasions in the lives of churches and people, as well as commercial endeavors. As his schedule allows, he is available to compose music for these events. On the form below, you may provide information that will assist you and Ed in determining the best path to this unique creation.
Prior Commissioned Works:
- Reconciled in Christ: Cape Town 2010 — Official Music for the Opening & Closing Ceremonies of the Lausanne Congress on World Evangelization in Cape Town, South Africa. Composed, arranged, and conducted over 300 pages of orchestral score, including choir, orchestra, soloists, drummers, and children’s voices, in styles ranging from traditional hymns to worship songs to African music.
- “Faith Be Made Complete” — For the retirement celebration of Dr. Richard J. Mouw as President of Fuller Seminary.
- “Let This Mind Be in You” — For the installation of Dr. Mark A. Labberton as President of Fuller Seminary.
- Jubilate!: An Ancient-Future Concert Mass — For choir, soloists, string orchestra, oboe, piano, pre-recorded track. This work was composed for an event partnering Fuller Theological Seminary with the Pasadena Arts Council, Pasadena, CA.
- ”Amazing, Everlasting God” — A choral anthem with orchestration. This work was composed for the 100th anniversary of Placentia Presbyterian Church, Placentia, CA.
- A Suite for Violin and Piano — A 4-movement suite of pieces for violin and piano (“Beauty,” “Chaos,” “Passion,” & “Playful”) (Listen on the Recordings… page.). This work was composed for a family who wanted to give a surprise birthday gift to their daughter, who is a fine violinist.
- “Praise the Rock” — For Church on the Cape in Cape Porpoise, ME.
- Arizona Summer — Film Score (Listen on the Recordings… page.).
- PetSmart — In-store commercial.
Please fill out the form below to send me a request.